Re: NFC: LIKE A LONE RANGER

Quoth patrick vinas regarding Re: NFC: LIKE A  LONE RANGER:

> Ok i am really curious here.I have read this several times about
> setting unbaited traps but for some reason i can't get myself to try
> it. I am a big minnow trap user and bait them with either dry cat food
> or bread.The cat food tend to produce too many crawfish especially in
> shallow rocky creeks but it is still my number one bait.
>  What do you catch in an unbaited trap and why would a fish
enter it?

I can put an unbaited trap in the pond next to my house and it will
be brimming (pun, haha) with sunfish in minutes.  Just curious, I
guess!  Stupid fish.

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"