Re: NFC: Setting up tank

Kristine Weisbrod Massin wrote:

> >Budget in a chiller, as *180G* is a lot smaller than a lake, and you can
> >get
> >some pretty hot spells at times. Many natives will tolerate tropical
> >temperatures, but they will only really thrive at lower values.
>
> Do I still need a chiller if the room temperature never goes over 72?  In
> winter it rarely goes over 65.  (our AC in that building works well, ...

Nope. It doesn't sound like you need a chiller. The air conditioner does it
for you. Just be sure you have fan ventilation of the lights if you have
enough for good plant growth (about 2W/G of wide-spectrum fluorescent o/e).

Wright

--

           To err is human. To blame someone else is politics.
               *** http://www.self-gov.org/index.html ***