NFC: OnLine Auction Update....

Hello all... Would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone that I had
a great time fishing with Klaus in Ohio... We caught lots of darter !!!!
The Auction has been running kinda slow so I would like to make a change or
two...

ITEM # 1---Steven Ellis-- $23

ITEM # 2---no bid----CANCEL
ITEM # 3---no bid----CANCEL

ITEM # 4---Charles A.--- $25.00

ITEM # 5---Wright H. ---- $40

ITEM # 6---Russell_McGraw--$21

ITEM # 7---Matt Burg ---- $17.00

There is the current bids for the Auction to date.... Please note that the
Items #2
and #3 were withdrawn since no one had bid on them and I have a new addition
to the auction that will include those prints....
Thanks everone that has bid and keep it UP, please....
Charles A.