NFC: OnLine Auction *Again*

It is once again time for the NFC Auction... This Auction will start June
30th  at 8 a.m. CST and will run until  July 14th at Midnight CST.
As in the past, Credit Card payment is acceptable at the NFC Online Store at
www.nativefish.org  or contact Robert Rice by E-mail at
president at nativefish_org
All other payments by check or Money Order should be made payable to the
NATIVE FISH CONSERVANCY,
and sent to me at the address posted below.... There is an $5.00 shipping
fee on all items that must be added to
final winning bids.....
Please post your bid to the NFC E-Mail list.... To subscribe send  mail to
Majordomo at actwin_com with message
subscribe nfc .... AND to me at dakota at startext_com  ... I will notify all
winning bidders by posting on the NFC E-Mail
list on July17th and payment MUST BE RECIEVED BY July 30th or that Item will
be made available at the next Auction........
Send all payments made payable to   NATIVE FISH CONSERVANCY
c/o
Charles Anderton
5905 Kimberly Kay Dr.
Fort Worth, Tx.  76133
********* ITEM #1 ********
Peterson's Field Guide to North American Fish
Signed by Larry Page
             MINIMUM BID $20.00
******** ITEM # 2 ********
Joe Tomerrelli Print --Limited Edition
Folio Print --Signed & Numbered
   BANDED TOPMINNOW TF 27
             MINIMUM BID $20.00
******** ITEM # 3 *********
Joe Tomerrelli Print -- Limited Edition
Folio Print --Signed & Numbered
   GOLDEN TOPMINNOW TF 30
              MINIMUM BID $20.00
******** ITEM # 4 *********
One box of fish...minimum 18 fish.
Possible species may include: Longear Sunfish,
Orangespotted Sunfish, Red Shiner, Redfin Shiner,
Suckermouth Minnow, Orangethroat Darter, Central
Stoneroller, Johnny Darter, Sand Shiner...and possibly
species collected in Missouri including Fantail Darter
and Bleeding Shiner.  No guarantees on species listed
or on male/female ratios...PLEASE don't ask!  No more
than 6 of any one species will be included.
               MINIMUM BID $25.00
Shipping date will be no earlier than the third week of July.
********  ITEM # 5 **********
6 small pumpkinseeds, 6 small tadpole madtoms,
6 dwarf crayfish, 6 speckled dace and a trio of pygmy sunfish.
            MINIMUM BID $25.00
Shipping date will be no earlier than the third week of July.
******** ITEM # 6 ***********
PLANTS.... 5 Corkscrew Val.
Baseball size climp of Java Moss
3 Amazon Swords & 3 Java Ferns
           MINIMUM BID$15.00
             Shipping  paid by me
*********  ITEM# 7 **********
One  ( 1 )  2lb can of worms from KazarieWorm Farm
           MINIMUM BID$ 15.00
I will also be putting some Saltwater stuff up for auction on the AQUABID
site for any one interested.
Please bid often and graciously as these auctions help fund our programs.
Any questions can be
sent to me.. Charles Anderton  dakota at startext_com   Thank you all for your
kind support !!!!

Charles Anderton
NFC AUCTION
ADMINISTRATOR