Re: NFC: LOOK AT THIS PHOTO OF A BLUE WALLEYE

Yes, just today I set them up withe fisheries in Ontario and the USA
hopefully this the 16th suspect fish will be the one. The DNA tests have
been slow so we have not heard back on the others yet.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org