Re: NFC: Unidentified Pupfish

gkimber at dellnet_com writes:

<< John-
 I'm responding to you AND the NFC list-

 rangewise, there are no pupfish in Utah natively.  Of course, they could
 have been introduced from anywhere.

 I really know of no pupfish (like I'm an expert) that has BOTH genders blue
 with stripes.  Usually, it's the males that show the color.  Perhaps you
 could do what Robert Rice suggests- send a digital picture to me and I'll
 post it for review.

 Geoff Kimber
 Tucson,Az

 I am wondering, since there are no native pupfish in Utah and I agree that
that coloration for both sexes are unusually to say the least, could these
possible be small Fundulus zebrinus?

Bill Duzen