Re: NFC: FISH OUT

on 6/2/00 5:54 PM, robert a rice at robertrice at juno_com wrote:

> I can get e okeefenokee and we have 2 colonies of e boehlkei in the
> breeders club that should start producing soon..........
>
> On Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:15:55 -0400 "LCDR David Meyers"
> <dmeyers at salts_navy.mil> writes:
I would love some okeefenokee and the boehlkei too, but I want to wait on a
third species for a few months - I'll be in a better position to take them
on.  As it stands, if I had known how "neat" native fishes were "way back
when," I never would have moved out into tropicals!  It has given me and the
kids a whole new perspective on native fish and makes out outings a lot more
enjoyable!
David