NFC: fish wish list

see it online at http://www.nativefish.org/Wishlist/index.html

NATIVE FISH WISH LIST: May 2000
If you want your ad to be added or deleted to/from the wish list drop me
a note at lepomis3 at email_msn.com to or Join the Fish Wish List at
FWL at actwin_com by sending a note to Majordomo at actwin_com with the
following message in the body subscribe FWL. This list is provided a
service to interested parties and emails lists. I accept NO
responsibility for any bad trades or illegal actions resulting from
contacts made on this list. Deadbeat traders will be kicked off the list.
All parties are expected to act in good faith and follow all applicable
laws. (I just type the list folks ) All ads subject to rejection solely
at my discretion. This list is affiliated with The NFC breeders Program
and may be reposted in it's entirety without permission. If you want to
look at these fish or the Breeders program go to the NFC website at
www.nativefish.org and check out their HUGE photo gallery.
*********

Robert Rice-Email Lepomis3 at email_msn.com JOIN A GAINESVILLE FLORIDA
REGIONAL NFC CHAPTER !CHECK WITH ME FOR DETAILS.

John Brill- 61 Brookside Ave. Livingstone, NJ 07039 HAS FOR TRADE:
Enneacanthus chaetodon , E.gloriosus , E.obesus, Umbra pygmaea ,
Aphredoderus sayanus (Pirate Perch very rare in NJ) , Etheostoma
fusiforme , Fundulus heteroclitus , Cyprinidon variegatus ovinus ,
Lucania parva, Syngnathus fuscus, Mendina beryllina and many other
Atlantic coastal plain and estuarine species. WANTS: Lota lota ,
Archoplites interrupts, Hiodon spp. , Aplodinotus cycleptus, Ictiobus and
other sucker species, or anything else I haven't had before. Write or
call first; all correspondence answered. Some recent bad experiences with
deadbeat traders. Only interested in hearing from people who are serious
about trading and willing to reciprocate.

Tim Wolfe -2911 Belle Aire Blvd. Theodore, AL 36582 Phone #: (334)
973-2524. HAS FOR TRADE: Flagfin shiners, sailfin shiners, Elassoma
species, many others. ALSO HAS: tropicals including angels, guppies ,
Corydoras catfish for trade. WANTS : Various darters and Carolina shiners
for breeding program.

Ray Katula - Missifishppi Aquatics, Box 58, Genoa, WI 54632. (608)
689-2726 email: missfish_aqua at hotmail_com Has for sale/trade: 3 bucks a
piece plus shipping.Species List: Flame chubs, Variegated darters, Phalen
Lake Rainbow darters, Squamosum Orangethroat darters,Red shiners,
Highline Carpsuckers, Spotted Suckers,Flame Chubs, Southern Redbelly
Dace, Redside Dace.

Bruce Scott 520 E. Lake Hazel Rd., Meridian, ID 83642 Email:
br0630 at aol_com HAS FOR SALE OR TRADE: H. Formosa, [tadpole madtoms (N.
gyrinus), some less than 1" long, and dwarf crayfish (C. shufeldtii); can
get small pumpkinseed sunfish, yellow perch, white crappie at certain
times of the year. WANTS: margined matoms (N. insignis), orangefin
madtoms (gilberti), least madtoms (N. hildebrandi), Neosho midget
crayfish (O. macrus), any pygmy sunfish (Elassoma)and any or all kinds of
crayfish. Please write or e-mail me on shipping crayfish as I have a
pretty surefire way of doing it with minimal losses.

Ron Romigh 604 Allen Avenue, Monaca, PA 15061-1606. Phone #: (412)
775-6112. Email: rromigh at ccia_com . WANTS TO BUY: Lucania goodei, F.
Zebrinus ,colorful breedable darters, E. evergladi, E. okeefenokee,
E.boelkei , E. okatie, E.spring , Ennecanthus obesus, E.chaetodon ,
Lepomis marginatus, L. humilus and L. symmetricus.

Andrew Borgia, P.O Box 4346, Key West, FL 33041 Phone # (305) 294-8739.
Email noturus2 at aol_com HAS FOR TRADE: A great variety of marine specimens
and inverts for trade, also has some Key West herps for trade.
WANTS:Interested in a great variety of North American species for a
private preserved collection.

DWIGHT D. MOODY P.O. Box 214, East Montpelier, VT 05651 Phone #: home -
(802)476-0685; work (802)241-3482. Email address:dwightmoody at hotmail_com
HAS: Hetandria Formosa for sale or trade. ALSO HAS OR CAN GET: a wide
variety of Vermont species between mid-April and the end of November,
including Fundulus diaphanous, northern Redbelly dace , slimy sculpins
,trout-perch, burbot, various minnows, catfish, shiners, etc.

John Laurent, P.O. Box 1018, Bartow, FL 33831Email: jfranklaurent at msn_com
WANTS: I am interested in buying and Rearing information on the Following
species: Blue nose shiners, red shiners,pygmy Sunfish, flagfin & sailfin
shiners, blue spotted sunfish, Orange spotted sunfish, and rainbow
darters. HAS: For Commercial sale Shovelnose sturgeon , Florida gar
others . CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE WWW.JURRASSICFISHES.COM

Ray Suydam - email : raysuy at webtv_net , Long Island NY Wants :Colorful
Daces- Minnows-Plants. Has for trade asst. exotic killifish custom
spawning mops- shipping boxes. Serious replies only.

Bruce Bernard: Email : bruce_bernard at yahoo_com WANTED: Olympic
Mudminnows. Buy or trade for killies, native or exotic.

Josh Wiegert Email: Joshuaw at paul_paulsmiths.edu , Paul Smiths College Box
1294, Paul Smiths, NY 12970 (Sept-Mid Dec, Jan-May. e-mail for address
outside of this): Wants : ANY Darters, esp. Riffle and Twig Spawners.
Willing to trade for anything else. Has (or can get): Wide variety of
plants. Some small perch. E. olmstedi, E. nigrum, some tropicals, esp.
Cichlid. Currently living in the middle of nowhere, far from any pet
shops. Interested in talking to people willing to trade tropicals, as
well.

Jeremy Carroll- email: eagle at on-net_net : Wants to buy: flathead catfish
fry, channel catfish fry, blue catfish fry, ANY MADTOMS ! I love catfish,
looking to share with others with similar interests. Also any info people
have on the Iridescent Shark (pangasius suchi).

Ron Brooks email- orchid at kellnet_com , Want to buy : Java Moss , Notropis
Chrosomus - Rainbow Shiner, Elassoma Boehlke - Carolina Pygmy Sunfish
Etheostoma Acuticeps - Sharphead Darter, Etheostoma Caeruleum - Rainbow
Darter

Chris AKA - Skiwee10 at aol_com writes: I have/can get the following native
species and they are sold at reasonable prices. Bluegill ,Juvenile
Largemouth Bass- 1 -2 inch range specimens seasonally available, 6 inches
or more available year round .Yellow bullheads/ Black bullheads Channel
Catfish above 8 inches , Green Sunfish, Softshell turtle juvenile
specimens ,Green turtle juvenile specimens ,Crawdads year round and very
cheap! Green frogs/bullfrogs year round contact me if you have any
specific species you are wanting to buy by emailing me at
Skiwee10 at aol_com , chances are I may be able to get it for you.Wanted-
Channel, White, Bullhead (any species), Flathead, or Blue catfish
juveniles in the 1 to 3 inch range, if you can get any or all of these
email me for trade or buying info. Chris

Imraan Seedat e-mail: iseedat at bigfoot_com -Please add my request for
Lepomis megalotis sent to South Africa