Re: NFC: Re: a place to sell fish and donated hardware ?

So are you running aquabid.com ? I have in the past let the auctions
kinda stay in house but some stuff would be appropriate for a public
auction. I like allowing members to get deals and all but also a public
make money auction is sometimes in order. Please contact me off list to
further discus this .

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy