Re: NFC: Breeders program needs some help

What we need is a crop of serious breeders to take this program by the
horns...I can supply unique fish and some administrative help aNE WE HAVE
SOME START UP MONEY. but do not have the time to babysit the BP. So
breeders speak up or forever hold your peace :)

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:11:44 -0400 (EDT) killieboy at webtv_net (Ray Suydam)
writes:
> Gee Robert,
>                    No wonder I was given a half-hearted response
> when
> inquiring on joining the breeders program recently.
>    I not one response from all those people? What a shame.
>     No one should have to eat the cost of shipping.
>     Sell me breeders, I will pay shipping,     and keep program
> leaders
> posted. And if I should fail, I`ll tell you that too.
> Ray
>
> Port Jefferson
> Long Island, NY
>
>  <*)))><\ ~~~~~~