Re: NFC: Breeders program needs some help

I know you and a lot of other folks have gone the extra mile to get the
breeders program to succeeed. We have failed in a sence , in part I
believe because we made it to easy to join to easy to get fish. Sadly
many people only value a thing by its cost.

SO any folks out there with some AquaRium club experience want to chime
in on how the breeders clubs work.

Thanks

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:03:55 -0500 (CDT) mcclurg luke e
<mcclurgl at washburn_edu> writes:

> I know that I obtained a Scientific Collecting Permit in the State
> of
> Kansas and one of it's prime purposes was to collect specimens for
> the
> BP.  It even states so on the permit that it was for "documentation
> of
> life histories" and "captive propagation studies".  If something
> can't be
> propageted in captivity, that needs to be known too.  Anyway, I'm
> not
> hearing anything back from people either and I haven't seen the one
> or two
> histories that RR has apparently received...I'd like to hear some
> news
> too.
>
> Luke

Robert Rice