NFC: Breeders program needs some help

Hello all,

Im a bit frustrated with the breeders program . Its two goals one being
financially self supporting  and two to produce life histories are not
occurring. Its not the problem of the Bill Duzen and Charles Anderton
administrative team. The problem lies in our passing out of fishes . We
have passed out boxes and boxes of fishes to suppossedly highley
reputable folks like school teachers, youth leaders etc and we get
nothing . Many of them wont even answer emails back. Somehow the breeders
program has failed to attract people who are serious about breeding fish.
instead we are attracting people serious about getting free fish mainly
from me luke and Bill . i frankly am tired of it. See without breeders
reports and accoutability whats the point ? ANyhow if any list members
have some input on rules changes that have worked with the AKA or local
aquarium society to stop the free loading and start the breeding let us
know.

PS. In case you think we just havent been passing out fish long enough
speaking for myself Ive sent out 50 plus boxes of fish in the last 18
months.Most of them at my expense. You figure out what the postage on 50
plus boxes is. To get 3-4 life histories is rather frustrating. I know
the others  feel the same way.

Enough listening to me complain now get back to fishing :)

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org