Re: NFC: Collection Deaths

Quoth Mark B regarding Re: NFC: Collection Deaths:

> Keep in mind that Martin lives in Mississippi.  Us frozen northerners
> have greater temp extremes to cope with!

Yeah, I've always taken it for granted that it was that simple.  It
never occurred to me that you would have problems with DO and
temp up north.

You'll be grateful for your climate when you come to MS this August!

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"

Follow-Ups: References: