Re: NFC: It snowed.....

In a message dated 4/5/00 6:59:47 PM US Central Standard Time,
nawrocki at nac_net writes:

<<     What kind of trap do you use to catch the fish.  Is there an online
 store to buy this kind of equipment. >>

I'm still of the opinion that the Frabil (spelling?) minnow traps you find at
Walmart (fishing department) are the best available and cheaper (~$10) than
what you can purchase them mail order.  Seems like Memphis Net and Twine
sells them too.  Sorry, I don't have their web address.  They have a toll
free number and will send you a catalog.

But I am very interested in a better design if anyone finds one.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA