NFC: Mosquito larvae

I discovered something that might be of use to those of you who feed
mosquito latvae. I plopped a chunk of whit bread in  one of my garden
ponds that I use exclusivly for live foods. The pond had become
unproductive well now 4 days later is is filled with pea soup water and
tons of mosquito larvae and my fish are back on the mosquito buffett
line.

It may be old news to some of you but was a pleasant discovery to me.

:)

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program