NFC: ONLINE AUCTION UPDATE...

Hello all, After several inquiries and recent bids on the Auction, I will
repost the entire Auction Listings with the current High Bids....Thanks to
all who have bid and those that have expressed interest ..... Please dont
forget the Deadline for this Auction is March 31st,Midnight CST....
Charles A.
PLEASE NOTICE THIS IS AN ADDITION TO THE ONGOING AUCTION !!!!!!!!
NOTE THE NEW LISTINGS AT END OF THIS POST !!!!!
Thanks,
Charles A.
Hello everyone... It's time for another NFC OnLine Auction !!
This Auction will start on March 21st,2000 at 8 a.m. CST and run until
Midnight March 31st,2000... All bids must be posted to NFC at actwin_com and to
me at dakota at startext_com  .... Please make checks/Money Orders payable to
the Native Fish Conservancy and send to me when you are notified that you
are a winner. I will post updates every few days so lets all get in there
and have fun and support the NFC !!!! LOOK !!!!  LOTS OF SALTWATER STUFF
!!!!
Any question can be directed to me at  dakota at startext_com  Thank you all in
Advance

                                        ITEM #1
                  Atlas of Garden Ponds by H. Axelrod, A.Benoist
 This book is loaded with beautiful pictures and helpful information for
anyone wanting to build a pond or even just have as a book for the Coffee
Table...
It normally sells for around $45.00 and is a very nice deal for such a nice
book.
                        Minimum Bid : $25.00
Wright Huntley $25.00
                                        ITEM #2
                 Autographed Copy of Peterson's Field Guide of
                                    Freshwater Fishes
                        Signed by Dr. Lawrence M. Page
                         Minimum Bid : $20.00
Jim Capelle $35.00
                                        ITEM #3
                      Red Sea Fish Pharm Reef Supplements
                        1- 16.9 fl.oz. bottle of Reef Supplement " Buff"
                               increases the Buffer Capacity of 200 gal.
                        5- 3.38 oz. bottles of Reef Supplement "Calcium +3"
                             each bottle treats 75 gal. aquarium for 20
weeks
                    This item and the next are priced 1/2 of regular prices
                            Minimum Bid : $12.00
                                        ITEM #4

                                    SAME AS ITEM # 3
                            Minimum Bid : $!2.00
                                        ITEM # 5
                        Boyd Enterprises Inc. Salt Water Additives
                         1 - 200 g. can  Reef Essentials Kalcium
                                       for Hard Corals
                         1 - 16 oz. bottle Reef Essentials Strontium
                                       for Hard Corals
                         1 - 16 oz. bottle Reef Essentails Iodide
                                       for Soft Corals
                         2 - 16 oz. containers Chemi-pure Filter Media
                            Minimum Bid : $15.00
                                        ITEM # 6
                         5  Corkscrew Vallisneria plants
                         2  Common Swords ( bleheri ) I believe
                         1  Very large clump of Java Moss
                            Minimum Bid : $10.00
Josh Wiegert   $10.00
Dave Hall        $10.00
Wright H.        $10.00
Trent Thomas  $10.00    Josh was the 1st $10.00 bid so....  Do I hear $12.00
???
                                        ITEM # 7
                         1 -- 2lb. can of Kazarie Redworms
                            Minimum Bid : $15.00
Wright H.  $25.00
                                        ITEM # 8
                         1   NFC  Embroidered Polo Shirt
                        Has the logo NFC on one line and
                             nativefish.org   on line 2 ...
                             Minimum Bid : $15.00
Sajjad Lateef  $20.00
                                        ITEM # 9
                                  Same As ITEM # 8
                           Same Minimum Bid :$15.00
Gary Rollwage  $15.00
SHIPPING FEES of $5.00 will be added to each order in addition to the
highest bid !!!
I POSTED ALL THE BIDS FOR THE PLANTS IN ORDER RECIEVED... <g>

Any Questions can be directed to me directly dakota at startext_com or the list
and I
will try to get back to you as  soon as possible....