NFC: RE: fish auctions (was pond help needed)

Geoff

As far as I know the auction was a local fish club auction

However a commercial source for Ameca splendens, - Butterfly Goodied try:

Jim Atchison's High Prairie Farms
781 Del Ganado Road
(415) 472-7294 ext. 225
415-472-7971 facsimile
Web-site http://www.atchison.com/highprairiefarms.html
<http://www.atchison.com/highprairiefarms.html>

then go to the "Other Fishes" on the left hand side of the web page
when you get to the other fish list you will find "Ameca splendens,
Butterfly Goodied"

You can also try  rec.aquaria.marketplace where...you can buy it, sell it,
trade it.

Some times they have some interesting stuff

Hope these help

Gay