Re: NFC: RE: pond help needed

Sounds like the same thing I had last summer in my pond.  I have cleaned out
the pond and repotted the water lilies  I plan to have more circulation and
more fish I hope that this will help.  I have two sections to my pond I had
tried to keep this section more still so that water lilies would bloom.  I
live in New jersey other than Goldfish what other fish can I put in a small
pond about 160 Gal.'s?

Blendia Nawrocki
nawrocki at nac_net
Home Page        www.users.nac.net/nawrocki