Re: NFC: Unidentified fish saved from pond in Outer Banks, NC!

At 4:35 PM -0500 3/23/00, Christian Reynolds wrote:
>    Here are some photos of the fish I captured from the pond  before it
>was filled in with sand.   go to: http://immoortals.iwarp.com/obxfish.htm
>  My Peterson's Guide is in storage, and I could use some help
>identifying all 3.<

Looks like, from top to bottom, Cyprinodon variegatus, Lucania parva and
Fundulus chrysotus.  Interesting, since chrysotus is not supposed to range
that far north.  You said _North_ Carolina, right?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA            <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net