Re: NFC: NFC POLO SHIRTS...

I also have a contact at a company that specializes in promotional type
products. Everything from pens to clothing to luggage. Very good quality
stuff and the prices are reasonable. Just let me know if you want their
number.

Ty

Hey Robert.

Although I don't believe they make polo shirts like this, they do make
T-shirts with small logos on the breast and/or a decal on the back.  If
you want, I can get the name and contact info. for one of these ....

Josh.