RE: NFC: [Fwd: Not for oscar lovers.]

Oscar replenishment Effort : Too many Oscars are without homes, if we can't
get them new homes will have no choice , but ...

    *Splat*

     Ooops!

One less Oscar needing a home, but there are 6 Million and 9 left... any
takers?

Perhaps an Oscar benefit dance ?

I'm being funny.

I've never personally tasted Oscar.. What are they LIke?

(reading headlines now:  SLAVE OSCARS IMPORTED FROM FORIEGN COUNTRY AGIANST
WILL - Have No HOME!  NEED Repatriation...

How about a feed South America campaign?  Send donations for this worthy
cause.....

Paul (stepping down of the podium)

In regards to the posted letter and reply:  Hit em on the other side...Brute
Oscar Kills School Of Native Fish on Field trip, Film at 11....