Re: NFC: Inland Aquatics Online(12.26.99)

Yeah, Morgan donated one to the NANFA convention last August, and had
another on display.  I also toured his facility while I was there.  I am totally sold
on ATS now!  BG Granier bought one, and his rainbowfish are spawning like
crazy in an ATS filtered tank.

<nofill>
Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"