NFC: Fish-for free!

I have two small bass (3" or so) which I will send to anybody who
wants them.  No charge for the fish but you pay shipping (est.
$10).  They are already eating my cyprinids.  I hope they choke on
'em. They will eat Hikari pellets as well.

  Will throw in some _Fundulus olivaceous_ to make it worth your
while :-)

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put
'em i' the paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a
stick, and cried 'Down wantons, down!'"