NFC: Shiping Boxes

I have come into a modest supply of large shipping boxes.  These are the
square type, approx. 18 x 18 x 18inches.  The LFS has to pay for these
boxes to get fish shipped in at the price of $5 a box...however, as they
are stacking up in his back room and he can't sell them fast enough to
herp and fish enthusiasts (not to mention the occaisional fisherman who
wants a cheap beer cooler)  he's asked me to take them off his hands for
$2.50 each.  I in turn will sell them at cost to anyone who wants some,
PLUS shipping. (although I wouldn't mind a $.50 donation to help offset my
gas and storage costs)

Any takers can contact me privately.  I don't know how long this will
last, supplies are limited, act now....at CRAZY Luke's box emporium...you
SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!!!   LOL

Luke