NFC: Outer Banks, NC

Well I just got a job a t a KOA in the outer banks of NC. Just as I got here they started construction on a 49 room lodge and began to fill in two "ponds" well as the water has diminished I have dipnetted some of the residents.  Seems there is a lot of spotted Gambusia in this pond, both males and females are spotted. There is also some type of killi I cannot identify. It is about an inch long with  black dot about midway up the first ray of the dorsal fin, the caudal fin is a reddish color, and it has a dark line running the length of its body, (only slightly darker than its olive green body. I also caught some scuds (they are everywhere) a few grass shrimp and what looks like a baby Blue Crab about 1" in width with the typical paddle feet and pointed carapace.

How common are the spotted gambusia...these have spots over most of heir body like pepper.

-Christian
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Reynolds;Christian;Dion;MR.
FN:Christian Dion Reynolds
NICKNAME:FairePlaye
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:piscator at bayside_net
REV:20000313T234105Z
END:VCARD