Re: NFC: Fw: Fish

Exotic fish introductions are similar to a cancer in a healthy
body.  Eventually, the cancer will destroy the whole body and to prevent
that you have to sacrifice a little tissue now and then.  Yes, they are
killed and removed as they are killing an ecosystem.

If you would prevent this "killing" in the future, then educate pet
owners and game officials about the hazards of exotic introductions.

Luke McClurg