From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
robertrice at juno_com
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 3:01 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: NFC: Fw: fathead minnows

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hanna Kolodziejski <hkolodzi at bio_indiana.edu>
To: president at nativefish_org
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:30:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: fathead minnows

Hello-
I am a graduate student at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.  I am
about to start an observational behavior program on fathead minnows
(Pimephales promelas), but am unfamiliar with caring for this species.

Can you provide me with some tips on caring for fatheads?  I am
specifically interested in water temp., pH, density per tank, etc.  If
not, can you suggest somewhere where I might find this information?

Thank you-
Hanna Kolodziejski

Hanna Kolodziejski
Jordan Hall 023