NFC: Fw: My site

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program

-- BEGIN included message

I have started a new fish related site. It's been online for a little over three weeks. Even though it's far from finished, I work on it every day along with trying to generate traffic. What I would like you to do is check out the site and let me know what you liked, didn't like, what you would like to see, and if you would like to either advertise, promote or help in any way. Also, if there is anything I can do in return just let me know. Thank you for your patience.

-- END included message