Re: NFC: Fw: wish list...Aquarium of the Americas wants to Buy Fish

In a message dated 3/2/00 10:00:01 AM Central Standard Time, sajjad at acm_org
writes:

> > Gaspagoo
>
>  bowfin?

I'm betting Gaspargou - freshwater drum, sorry don't have the scientific name
handy.  I only remember ever seeing one, but they're similar to the saltwater
drums, especially the black drum.  Caught the one at Valentine Lake in
Louisiana ~25 years ago, so don't ask me to go get another.

Jack Lehman, Austin TX  ICQ 55526291
"What is a fisherman's net worth?"