Re: NFC: Fw: wish list...Aquarium of the Americas wants to Buy Fish

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, R. Walker wrote:
> How in the world would you ship gars??   It would be easy as pie to catch
> some 16" - 24" spotted gar here in our bayous but I can't visualize how
> they could be shipped.

	My LFS sometimes get huge marine fish shipped in the long
containers in large (garbage size) bags. The containers are about 3' long
and a foot wide. One fish per box, of course.

--
Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>
sajjad at acm_org      sajjad at lateef_org