Re: NFC: Fw: wish list...Aquarium of the Americas wants to Buy Fish

> The Aquarium of the Americas would like the NFC collectors to sell them
> some fish....interested parties contact me or Dave
>
> Robert here is a wish list of what types of fish that we would like:
> Gars (shortnose, spotted, longnose, etc.)

How in the world would you ship gars??   It would be easy as pie to catch
some 16" - 24" spotted gar here in our bayous but I can't visualize how
they could be shipped.

Richard Walker
Houston, TX
http://www.neosoft.com/~rww/kayak_log.html