From: "Tom Tota" <tomtota at hotmail_com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:01:41 PST
Subject: CAOAC Convention 2000

Hi Robert;

I appreciate all the help you given me.

I am the Convention Chairman for the 41st Canadian Association of
Aquarium
Clubs' (CAOAC) Annual Convention.  The convention will be held on the
weekend of May 19 - 21, 2000 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We do have one

speaker that would be of interest to NFC members.  We are having Dr. Dave

Schleser come in and do a program on Native Fish Keeping. For more
information about the convention you can check out our club's (The
Hamilton
& District Aquarium Society) website at: www3.sympatico.ca/ps.mcfarlane

Any information you outlay to NFC members would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Tom Tota