Re: NFC: redfin pickerel

Sounds fine to me .However you MUST be a NFC member and a BP to get the
RR free fish :)

otherwise there is no accoutibility and my efforts to collect intereting
fish would not be a excersise in self gratification instead of an
excerisis in conservation :)

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program