NFC: Re: pickerels

Hi Moon,

Do you have access to the live fooods ? Thats gonna be the kicker as they
EAT A TON :)

BTW If you are not a NFC member and Breeders Program member you will need
to join both to qualify for free fish.

Otherwise sounds like a go.

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program