Re: NFC: RE: Increase awareness of nfc

I agree no awards for best biggest etc.

At this point free memberships technical support and fish when avaliable
is where we are at.

AAT garners alot of attention and hopefully in the future lots of
projects. The key is the local contact. Without a local contact preaching
to the folks AAT's justt wont happen. It takes the personal touch of
someone. So that is where I concentrate if we can raise up 5 people this
year who start new AATs and then 10 next year then 20 the year after in
three years we will have 50 or so projects going and that will be enough
to get critical mass and get the attention of national organizations like
4 h and entire school districs.

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program