NFC: 6 things that make a difference....

 Six Things You Can Do Right Now To Make A Difference !

-------

-------

Don't beat yourself up....do something

First Off -Join Us. Get a text application now or join online now. Make
your opinion count. You see for the NFC to impact aquatic conservation on
a national level we need every student, fisherman, teacher, aquarist, and
everybody to help us help our native fishes. There is power in numbers,
so for the price of a couple of happy meals you can do something about
the problem. So If you care - join NOW ! You will get our publication and
be included in local activities along with the satisfaction of knowing
you are making a difference.

Second - join or start a conservation project locally. The Adopt A Tank,
Blue Pike Reward and Exotics removal programs all started with one person
with an idea and a passion to fix something broken. Contact the NFC
president at president at nativefish_org with your ideas and we will see how
we can help.

Third- buy a Joe Tomelleri print here at the Joe Tomelleri Store on-line.
Joe gives the NFC a significant % of each sale as his way of supporting
the NFC. So you get great prints at the best prices on the net and help
us help our fish .

Fourth- buy your books ,music,videos almost anything here off the
amazon.com link. You see each purchase earns a little more for us in the
NFC and you get great service and products direct from amazon.com. We
highly recommend :Peterson's Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes - Excellent
source for identification of fish species, and habitat. North American
Native Fishes for the Home Aquarium - Great book for the beginner or
advanced aquarist! Of course you can buy ANYTHING amazon.com and help us
help our fishes.

Fifth - If you have any questions about what we are doing or want to talk
to some folks who love those unloved native fish stop in for a chat every
Sunday at 9 p.m. CST.

Finally- Really want Native Fish overload ? Join our main news group just
send an e-mail to Majordomo at actwin_com with the line subscribe NFC in the
first line of your e-mail. You will find all the fish heads you can stand
and great resources for your information needs.

-------