NFC: web site search results

Just for giggles I did a search for "native fish" from http://google.com and
guess what, we're number 3 on the list.  NANFA got number 1 hit, and
http://www.teleport.com/~salmo/ got number two.  I'm surprised a smaller
regional organization beat us out.

The way to improve our rankings in Google is to get folks to link to
http://nativefish.org

Other search engines may or may not rank web sites based on popularity
(according to how many other sites link to it).

I plan on getting some links up soon on my site to http://nativefish.org ...
if you have a web page, and have a links page or any page on fish, it's
really easy to add this link and it will have a great impact on how easily
outsiders find our web site when they are looking for stuff about native
fish on the internet.  I've included the HTML code below.  Just cut & paste.

----cut & paste below----
<P><A HREF="http://www.nativefish.org">Native Fish Conservancy (NFC)</A> is
a 501c nonprofit organization committed to the study, keeping, preservation,
and public education of native fish. </P>
---cut & paste above---

Note: I got the description of the NFC off our web site... is it just me or
does it sounds like we are involved in educating fish rather than educating
people *about* fish?