NFC: RE: Re: Auction...

REPONSE #234598 - 91, article B To: Charles SubJecT:  aTTaBoY!!!
Would be good to advertise a link to that auction site on our site
encouraging the same - perhaps banner... is a good plan Charles, good
thoughts!  With a little planning it may do us all justice :) I vote Yeah.

Paul

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Sachs Systems Aquaculture
and Web Presence