From: goodtimes at independence_net <goodtimes at independence_net>
To: nfc at actwin_com <nfc at actwin_com>; nfc at actwin_com <nfc at actwin_com>
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Re: NFC: Fish News]

Date sent:      9 Feb 00 20:37:30 EST
From:           Scott Burner <windburn at netscape_net>
To:             nfc at actwin_com, <nfc at actwin_com>
Send reply to:  nfc at actwin_com

i'm 54 and i find the lack of understanding of the difference between
disagreeing with people (and their tactics) and insulting people
because of their gender by a number of members of this listserve
as deplorable.

i thought there was a post warning us all not to bring this up again.
at least it was sent to me.

well, please unsubscribe me from this group. i do not condone
selective warnings, nor general insensitivity on gender issues,
particularly from a group purportedly interested in enviromental
issues like native fish.

art goodtimes