Re: NFC: Re: Live food for the Aquarium

I can get all of them too, but I am looking to try and "make" my own food,
by breeding fish or Shrimp or whatever.  Thanks.

Ty

"dakota" <dakota at startext_com>@actwin.com on 02/07/2000 02:47:56 PM

Please respond to nfc at actwin_com

Sent by:  owner-nfc at actwin_com

To:   <nfc at actwin_com>
cc:
Subject:  NFC: Re: Live food for the Aquarium

I get small feeder fish from the bait shop and a creek not far from me and
also can get a mutation of fathead minnows known as Rosey Reds that I get
from the LFS for about  $1.00 a dozen... My Sunnies will eat just about
anything Ty.     <G>    HTH,
Charles Anderton
   Ft. Worth, Texas
"Learn all you can from other people's mistakes....
   You CAN"T live long enough to learn them all yourself.."
                                          Unknown