RE: NFC: Black Crappie

Thanks Robert!

-----Original Message-----
From: robertrice at juno_com [mailto:robertrice at juno_com]
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2000 6:21 PM
To: wjhamlin at hydro_mb.ca; nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: Black Crappie

Things Id look into would be adding fish boxes (bassically old palletts
stacked together with a few cinder blocks in the middle...

I'd sample to see what forage fish that you have and maybe consider
useing the fishless pond as a breeeding pond for forage fish this year
and NEXT year look at  turning it over to crappie

Robert Rice
Join the NFC and help save our fishes.   http://www.nativefish.org/

<*)))))< Check out the Adopt A Tank and Breeders Program