Re: NFC: Fw: blue walleye

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:34:16 -0500, nfc at actwin_com wrote:

>  Is it possible that my friend could have caught a blue walleye in Lake
>  Nipissing Ontario?

While surfing the web for Canadian fishing lodges earlier this month, I
stumbled acroos one that boasted its lake produced blue walleyes. I believe
it was in the Lake Nipissing area. However, after reading the web site's
description of their blue walleyes, I did not get the impression that they
might be blue pike.

Tony Gustafson
DeKalb, IL
The only problem with the gene pool is