NFC: New Subscriber

I am a new subscriber to the list and a new member of the NFC as well. I
have subscribed in the past, but it has been some time. I just wanted to
take a minute to introduce myself. I am located in SE Wisconsin and my
current areas of interest are in keeping native fish and in pond
construction. I have also subscribed to the NFC ponds list. I have some
Bluegills and Perch presently, and am hoping to add a few more species as
time and finances permit. I also need to figure out where I'm going to put
any additional aquariums, I may want. I am also an outdoorsman and
concerned with the preservation of all of our natural resources. Well,
that's enough of that. If there are any other list members from the SE
Wisconsin area, please drop me a note. I'd love to hear what you are doing
and possibly share any experiences you have had. Thanks again.

Ty