No Subject

SPECIAL OFFER EXPIRES 12/25/99
ONE FOR ME ONE FOR FREE.

IF YOU JOIN THE NFC AT THE REGULAR 10$ RATE YOU CAN GIVE A MEMBERSHIP
AWAY TO A FRIEND, CLUB , LIBRARY ANYONE AND YOU BOTH GET ALL NFC
PUBLICATIONS AND THE BENIFITS OF MEMBERSHIP. THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR
DOUBLING UP A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP. IT IS DESIGNED TO BRING IN NEW MEMBERS
SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR 2 YEARS AT 1 YEARS PRICE.

Native Fish Conservancy Application

The Native Fish Conservancy is a 501 C3 federal not for profit
organization dedicated to the conservation and study  of  native fishes.
We are active locally in many schools , 4h Clubs and Colleges.

MEMBER BENEFITS:
Our  bimonthly newsletter the FLIER is sent to all  members.  It
contains  information  on NFC  activities,  native  fish conservation  ,
fish  rearing, collecting  ,  breeding  and greater conservation issues.

Our  WEBSITE at WWW.nativefish.org is available 24 hours a  day to
people  interested  in  native  fish  conservation.  It contains  a
wealth of photoo's , articles contacts and information downloadable with
a click of the mouse.

OK COUNT US IN WE WANT TO JOIN !!!!!!!!
____

Detach the below and mail it with a check or a Money Order
to NFC's membership director :
Konrad Schmidt
1663 Iowa Avenue East
St. Paul Minnesota 55106