RE: NFC: A filter idea

	I am amazed at the (lack of) efficiency of power filters!

	AC motors turn in whichever direction where the AC current happens
to be the strongest. DC motors turn in one direction only. I suppose that
AC motors can be coerced to turn in one direction only by appropriate
winding of the coils inside. It has been a long while since my class on
Electric Motors and Generators :(

--
Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>
sajjad at acm_org      sajjad at lateef_org