NFC: Time to liven things up a bit

This list has been really dead lately.  Well, here's a question.  We've
talked about the possibility of introducing pathogens via released
fishes and transferring via nets, but what about the seemingly
innocuous practice of partial water changes?  There is a stream on
my property which is not too far from my septic drain field...

Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put 'em i' the
paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a stick, and cried 'Down
wantons, down!'"