Re: NFC: Campostoma needed

"D. Martin Moore" wrote:

> A friend of mine wants some Stonerollers for algae control in his
> outdoor pond.  Can anybody comment on the suitability of
> Campostoma for this purpose?  Can anybody ship some?  He is
> willing to pay for them, but is a retired fellow with little income, so
> be gentle please!

I've only ever seen them in cold well-oxygenated streams and rivers.
Never in ponds or sluggish warm streams.   I don't know if they'd make
it in a garden pond or not.  :-/

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no