Re: NFC: Shad

"D. Martin Moore" wrote:

> It's been a long time since I tried shad, but I seem to remember
> they only last a few days, dash themselves to death against the
> glass, and what have you.  I think they are grazers too and
> wouldn't take regular foods.

You were able to get them home?

Mine died in a well oxygenated collection bucket floating in the river
alongside me as I collected.  I don't know if it was from overzealously
trying to break through the side of the bucket, or just from shock.  In
any case, they are fragile and I always throw them back now when I find
them in my seine.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no