Re: NFC: Campostoma needed

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that.  I wonder if they're cold tolerant.
They will be in an outdoor goldfish pond.

My friend wants stonerollers because he saw them in the "Troubled
Waters" video I loaned him.

> Martin,
>  I have had very good sucess with American Flagfish for algae
> control. Have you suggested those to him?  Also, stonerollers need a
> constant supply of algae and are huge feeders (much like me, except I'll
> pass on the algae :). As a side benefit, J. floridae are available in most
> pet stores.
Prost,

Martin
------
"Cry to it, nuncle. as the cockney did to the eels when she put 'em i' the
paste alive; she knapped 'em o' the coxcombs with a stick, and cried 'Down
wantons, down!'"