Re: NFC: Re: Wanting fish from Boardman's

Jim,

I live in the Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor area in Michigan. I would like to get some of
the natives they have. You may want to call before you head down so they can get
out and collect what we want. We should put our heads together to get a good
deal. Drop me a line.

R3